You can cancel your service from within your Client Area Control Panel.
- Login to our client portal
- Click "Products" in the left menu and then "Manage" icon in the products table list.
- Click "View Details" next to the service that you wish to cancel.
- Click the "Products Management" tab and then "Request Cancellation" button.
- Please describe your reason for canceling your service. This is of importance to us as it enables us to see where we can improve, in case we did not fulfill your expectations.
- Choose your "Cancellation Type" - "Immediate" or "End of Billing Period".
- Click "Request Cancellation"
When cancelling your service(s) with us, please remember to consider that:
No refunds or credits will be made for unused time left on your contract.
You will receive an email to the primary email address on file with the subject "VpsCity Web Hosting - Cancellation Request Confirmation." If you did not receive this e-mail please make sure to check your spam or junk folder. In the event that you believe you have not received this confirmation and you have checked your spam and junk folders, please contact our sales & billing department to ensure your cancellation has been received.
Please note that we do not accept cancellation requests via e-mail or support tickets. We may request further identification verification in some circumstances in order to protect your account from being canceled by an unauthorized third party.